Friday, July 13, 2007
Major developments on the coffee front!! Today I had what was probably the best machiato ever. The place is called "Joe the Art of Coffee", located in Waverley Place in Greenwich Village. I saw on the counter nearby soon after I ordered a latte waiting for someone else, and I got really excited when I saw the golden brown froth decorated with a white leafy pattern. And when I tasted my machiato, sheer delight! The best I've had here by a long shot (boom tsch!) At last, I have discovered what must be the best coffee in New York, and probably the best machiato I have had in either hemisphere. Tomorrow I plan to go and have my morning tea there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's all very well about the coffee Dale but what about the bagels?
You must have been the crazy guy during schoolies!
I was barred from schoolies, so no.
Post a Comment