Hi everyone. I'm writing this post on a 17" Macbook Pro in the 24 hour Apple store on 5th Avenue. Just thought I would post while I'm here because it's free, and it kind of has a novelty value (at least for those who use Macs!) I went on a walking tour of Harlem today. It was good, except I was getting really sunburnt. I already got a bit burnt on the Grand Tour yesterday, so I was kind of keen to get into the shade, and get some sunscreen. I took the subway to Time Square, and ate lunch at the cafe at the Morgan Library and Museum on Madison Avenue. Nice club sandwich, but extremely overpriced. Had my first decent coffe too though. At the museum I saw an original sketch of the Emperor Concerto by Beethoven. Almost a religious moment!!
Anyway, I'll give you all more details later. Want to keep looking around the store some more!
Later,
Dale
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment